Monday, September 27, 2010

Clicking

Last week everything just clicked. I worked efficiently. I managed my time well. I went to the gym. I got all my errands done. I even worked out using the Wii Fit, trained with Bady on a daily basis and read two books.

This week is not clicking at all, and it is only Monday! It didn't help that I woke up with a sore throat yesterday. It's back today and I very much hope it doesn't progress into a full blown cold. I don't want the aggravation and I don't want it to interfere with my visit with Dad at the end of the week.

In addition to (or maybe because of) the cold, little things just seem to be going wrong. I set out to do three errands before my Barnes & Noble "Open Hours" and only got one done. I was also 15 minutes late and arrived to find an older parishioner waiting for me. Thankfully she was forgiving! Now I have to try to fit the other two errands into an already full schedule for the rest of the week.

None of this is earth shattering or life threatening, so I have no real reason to complain. It is just interesting how one week can go so well and the next so not! Life sure feels good when everything is clicking. Yet I try to remain grateful. God is with us in the clicks and in the not!

No comments: