Monday, September 13, 2010

Busy Busy!

I honestly can't remember the last time I was this busy. It seems like every weekend from August to November includes a major event, trip or activity. We've been visiting people. People have been visiting us. We have a wedding coming up and a Schutzhund Trial. Both Gary and I have weekend business trips ~ Gary to Houston and me to Massachusetts. The Walk to Defeat ALS actually falls on a relatively quiet weekend. As an introvert home-body type, I am surprised I am not more stressed about everything going on. My goal is to just take one day at a time and do what I can do for that day. What is it Jesus says about worry? "Do not worry about your life..." Easier said than done. But I think it is more possible when I am focusing on the present rather than worrying or fretting about what did or what might happen.

1 comment:

king of kingdom said...

it's a good when people live their day and not thinking about the bad things