Monday, March 08, 2010

Vermont Spring

No, that is not an oxymoron! Spring seems to have come, at least temporarily, to Vermont. The sun is out, the snow is melting and the birds have even started singing. I'm beginning to think about yard work and the container garden I want to plant this year. I'm also thinking more about training with Bady. Pretty soon we'll be getting back outside to the yard and the field instead of in the garage or basement!

Spring also means that it's been almost a year since our first foray into Vermont. Gary and I (and Bady) traveled to Vermont last March for our snow shoeing vacation. That was followed by our interview / introduction weekend in April. Vermont ~ a place I had previously thought very little about ~ has been very much on my mind for a whole year. Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, and now Spring again..... Thank God for Spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope it is still spring when we get there!