Saturday, April 04, 2009

Quiet

The blog remains quiet and I think it will stay that way much of the next few months. I hope to update now and then, but there is much to do. Goodbyes need to be said. Packing needs to be done. And then there will be the process of adjusting to the new community!

Some progress has been made on my next appointment, but nothing that I can share publicly. Hopefully I will have some news to share within the month. In the meantime, we are beginning to pack.... or more accurately, we are beginning to think about packing. This is my fourth big move ~ Gary and my second together. The last time we moved we had to pack the house in three weeks. This time it is nice to have more lead time, but neither do I want to live out of boxes for the next two and a half months. I've read some 'moving for dummies' kind of books, but I haven't found anything particularly helpful. Any tips from experienced movers out there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't leave the kitchen till the last min... it always takes longer than you think!