Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Walking on Water

The blogs have been quiet lately because I have been busy waking on water. Believe me, it's not as easy as it sounds! It takes a lot of energy. In fact, the past two days I've just been resting up from the experience.

Okay, so I haven't actually been walking on water. But I did attend WOW ~ Walk on Water ~ The New England Conference School of Congregational Development. I had the pleasure of being on the worship design team. It was great fun and I got to work with lots of interesting and creative people. Paul Nixon was the keynote speaker and shared with us many insights and ideas.

I'll be back to blogging soon, but my activity may be spotty for a while. Next week I head off to the Lombard Mennonite Peace Institute Mediation Skills Training for a five day intensive class. I'll post when can!

No comments: