Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Quote of the Week ~ Presence

It's been a while, but I am back to blogging! I'll write more about my Continuing Education experience in a later post. For now, I'd like to share my quote of the week. This quote comes in the form of a video which is a must watch.

The Gift of Presence

Matt, Farrah, Melissa and Ben challenge us to celebrate Christmas in a different way. I thank them for their effort to share this message. While I am still out at the mall and shopping on-line, Gary and I have talked about ways we can celebrate Christmas more intentionally. I certainly feel a tension between honoring the true meaning of Christmas and making Christmas special for the children in our lives (i.e. full of gifts under the tree!). During this Christmas and Christmases to come, I hope to move more toward a more presence-centered celebration. I invite you to check out this video and join the "Gift of Presence" movement. Thanks Matt, Farrah, Melissa and Ben!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for helping share the message. :-)