Saturday, May 10, 2008

Nothin' Better

Yesterday was the best kind of day-off. It was raining, so I felt no pressure to go out and do anything. It was rather dreary outside, so it was easy to sleep-in and even take a nap in the afternoon. I did, however, get a couple things done. I made chocolate pudding from scratch. I read about Eustace getting turned into a dragon and back again in The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. I listened to my three Swinging Steaks CDs. I watched two episodes of Monk.

Okay. So I wasn't all that productive. But it was a really nice day to just relax. Hopefully next Friday will be sunny so I can work in the yard, plant some flowers and take Nicky for a walk. But yesterday was just what I needed at just the right moment. And when that happens, there's nothin' better!

No comments: