Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stations of the Cross

In case anyone was wondering, the Confirmation Retreat was a great success. The weather didn't dampen our spirits too much. Some of the kids even went out in the rain to play soccer during their free time. There was much laughter, lots of new friendships formed, and even some spiritual growth I do believe!

The weekend concluded with the youth walking the Stations of the Cross. I've included a couple of pictures of the stations. Stephanie and I made the posters a couple of years ago for this retreat. In the past we've hung them up outside, but this year the weather made that impossible.

After walking the stations, the youth and leaders came back to the retreat center for a closing worship with Communion. It was a blessing to be together and to reflect on what it means to be the Body of Christ. I thank God that I am always surprised at what a blessing these weekends turn out to be!

No comments: