RevGal Sally asks: Super Bowl ~ Love it or Hate it? Give five reasons:
Love it, I guess, because....
1. Spending time with friends. This year we are going to Stephanie and Jake's house with some other friends. No Youth Group this week, so an adult fellowship night!
2. Good Food. The Super Bowl is an excuse to eat lots of food... including snack food, which I love! And Stephanie is a great cook, so I am looking forward to it.
3. Watching Tom Brady. He is kind of cute, isn't he?
4. Celebrating the Patriot's win ~ hopefully!
5. Seeing it all on S & J's HD TV.... and hopefully convincing Gary we should get one for ourselves!
As you can probably tell, I'm not a huge football fan, but I do enjoy the festive nature of the night. However, the whole day will not revolve around the Super Bowl. I am making my Confirmation Class meet from 4:30 - 6:00pm... with the promise I will get them home for the kick-off.