Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Year End Review

Blogger Katherine writes A Year in First Lines , which is a fun meme- the first line of the first post of each month of the year. I'm going to borrow Katherine's idea.... Here we go! Year 2007:

January - Happy 2007!

February - As I'm sure you can imagine, Nicky has several girlfriends.

March - Tomorrow I leave for a retreat with our Confirmation youth.

April - Hosanna! Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord!

May - Last Sunday afternoon Gary and I went to the ordination service of my friend Dianne.

June - As I look back on my senior year of high school I recognize now that I was struggling with a call.

July - Six years ago this evening was the worst night of my life.

August - Way to go Ben!

September - Friends Laughter Fun Faith Days Off Ice Cream (in moderation)Play Vegetables Vacation Being Silly Exercise Sleep Honesty ~ This is what I learned last week at Pastor's Assembly.

October - Zeke... Yes, Zeke... in his Halloween Costume!

November - It's true. I have not been keeping up very well with my blogging lately.

December - The tree is up, the stockings have been hung, and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Whew... That was fun. It was neat to remember each post and what inspired it... and wonder what this new year will bring?? Happy 2008!

No comments: