Saturday, October 06, 2007

I'm it!

This has been going around with some of the Rev Gals.

Pink Shoes writes, "Consider yourself tagged if you want to play." So I guess I'm it!

This one comes in sets of four. They're a collection of strange little tidbits.

Four jobs I've held:
Genealogist's Assistant
Customer Service Representative
Library Work Study Student
Pastor

Four films I could watch over and over:
Mixed Nuts
Pretty in Pink
March of the Penguins
Miss Potter

Four TV shows I watch (Tivo):
Grey's Anatomy
Brothers and Sisters
The Dog Whisperer
Monk

Four places I've lived:
East Poland, Maine
Bangor, Maine
Holbrook, Mass
Manchester, Connecticut

Four favorite foods:
Chocolate Cake
Lobastah
Corn on the Cob
Fried Dough

Four websites I visit every day:
"The Google"
YahooMail
Comics.com
Bloglines

Four places I would love to be right now:
On a cruise
At the movies
Getting a massage
Hiking in the woods

Four names I love but would/could not use for my children:
Drusilla
Dorkas
Tristan (I would use it, but Gary vetoed it!)
Lucy (Ditto the above)

And you can consider yourself tagged if you want to play!

1 comment:

Pink Shoes said...

Thanks for taking me up on my general invitation -- great play!