Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Splatted

I have definitely been splatted! Two days out from Youth 2007 and I am still exhausted. But I am also exhilarated by the experience. There were amazing speakers, great bands and even an inflatable obstacle course. The most amazing thing was seeing the Greensboro Coliseum filled with some 6,000 United Methodist youth. That there are that many youth and youth leaders willing to raise the funds, travel in planes and trains and vans, take time off work, and be together to praise God is certainly something for which to be thankful.

I'll post more about Youth 2007 in the next day or two... I may even include a picture of me in the inflatable obstacle course. (Who knew such a thing even existed?!?)

And by the way... my new favorite song is "Me and Jesus" by Stellar Cart... even if I didn't crowd surf ~~~~~

No comments: