Friday, September 22, 2006

Nicky to the Vet and Other Adventures

Admittedly, my blogging enthusiasm has waned a bit since I first started. My excuse for not posting much lately is that nothing very exciting has happened in our lives! The most interesting thing (which Nicky didn't find interesting at all) was a reluctant trip to the vet. I say reluctant because Nicky certainly didn't want to go.... and I always get queasy when I bring either of the "boys" to the vet. The problem was a relatively common issue for dogs. (I won't get into all the gory details, but it did involve a rubber glove.) My gentle and kind little boy had to wear a muzzle... and I had to put my head between my legs.... but we both survived. (Picture right of Nicky NOT HAPPY!)

Church has been busy, but that is to be expected this time of year. I am teaching a Bible Study on Esther that is going well. We have several women and one man attending the class. It is the study I designed for the Board of Ordained Ministry, so it is fun to teach a class I designed from scratch!

Well, since I don't seem to have anything creative to write, I'll go clean the house or read John Wesley or do something productive. I bought some new glasses (new frames) so I'll post a picture of me in my hip new frames soon. Also, Nicky has a special post he is waiting to put up with a picture of his girlfriend! (Yes, Fizzy, that's you!)

No comments: