Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog! This is my first attempt at doing something this technologically savvy, but since everyone else is doing it..... I'll be including in my blog updates about Gary and I, our life and adventures with the 'boys.' I'll also share some thoughts about my ministry and professional experiences. I will try to post pictures every once in a while.

Don't expect me to post every day... As I'm sure most of you know, I can barely answer my e-mail once a week! I would be happy to hear from you on my comments pages, although the comments will be hidden, so don't expect to see them right away when you long on to the page. I will be moderating and posting them! If you are new to blogging, and would like to post a comment, just click on the comments link below. Write your post and click on 'anonymous' (just remember to sign your post so I know who you are!). By clicking 'anonymous' you don't have to register with blogger.com.

If you have a blog, let me know and I will add it to my list of feeds. Thanks for visiting! I hope to see you here again.

~ Do justice, love kindness, and walk humbly with your God. (Micah 6:8)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

I can't believe you have a picture of Zeek... so close to your face... how scary for small children who visit your blog... I give you a rating of at least pg13.... probably nc17...

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. It's neat seeing your "Little House". Blog is a neat idea, thought I'm not all that sure about how they work

Dianne